When you make the important decision to buy a vehicle, Johnson Motors will partner with you to help you decide which options work best to protect your investment. The protections offered are customized to your individual driving habits and preferences.
You will be able to choose from various protection solutions including vehicle service contracts, guaranteed asset protection (GAP), Crystal Fusion, NAC Complete Protection, and Simoniz GlassCoat.
A vehicle service contract is designed to pay for parts and labor of a covered mechanical breakdown occurring after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired. As the amount of high-tech components have increased the opportunity for difficult and expensive repairs has also increased. The terms of a vehicle service contract can be customized to match our customer’s driving habits as well as the anticipated length of ownership. Many of our customers select a vehicle service contract based on the following:
• To avoid disruptions to your personal budget when an unexpected covered repair occurs
• To finance the investment of the contract in your monthly payment for even more budget control
• To maintain your peace of mind
• To provide 24/7 roadside assistance is included and provides emergency services to keep you on the road, and/ includes towing
• To provide nationwide coverage for a covered mechanical breakdown when performed by ASE-certified technicians